You'll love this if:
- You want to explore new materials in your jewelry designs; from acrylic sheets to enamel and agate to diamond, this issue has it all.
- You are interested in taking your gem cutting skills to the next level with advice on cutting free-forms and carving the top of a stone.
- You want to be on the cutting edge of what is up and coming in the world of jewelry design and metalsmithing.
Uncover tools, tips, jewelry advice, and more in the September/October 2014 issue of Lapidary journal Jewelry Artist magazine. Make a bright bangle or stackable ring in a rainbow of colors with unique metal accents! Boost your lapidary and metalsmithing skills as you make a stunning agate pendant with a tube-set diamond accent from start to finish. Plus, fabricate your own archer's thumb ring as you stamp, solder, and set to create this medieval form with modern flare
Explore jewelry design through new materials like acrylic, traditional enamels with updated techniques, and ancient forms like an archer's ring. Discover the 5 trends in fashion for 2015 with a forecast by the trendsetter Swarovksi and learn all about the Kaily Agate, a new stone to market from John F. Heusler.
Purchase your copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist September/October 2014 today to:
- Gear up for the holidays with helpful tips for bolstering your fourth quarter sales from Cathleen McCarthy in Net Profits.
- Explore the latest enameling options from liquid enamels and new colors to tools, tips, and more with Helen I. Driggs in Cool Tools & Hip Tips.
- Look through the lens to see the innovative and creative ways jewelry designers have incorporated photography in their jewelry projects from as far back as 1845, and as recently as 2010.
- Get the details on how to make a lovely brown patina and refine your chasing and repoussé skills when you Ask the Experts.
- And so much more!