Take this #1 sewing class from the comfort of your home and around your own schedule!
You'll love this product if:
- You've always wanted to learn how to sew but have been too intimidated by terminology or techniques
- You know how to sew but are needing a refresher on skills you already have
- You want to master using your sewing machine
Have you always wanted to learn how to sew?
Maybe you're looking to refresh skills. Or perhaps you've never learned the proper teachniques. Now's your chance!
Introductory Sewing is a technically focused, comprehensive sewing course, and it's the most popular program at The Sewing Studio New York. This video workshop, Learn to Sew, is Part I of the program. Here, you'll learn the basics of sewing including various stitches and seam finishes, you'll build a solid sewing foundation, and you'll complete two simple projects: a drawstring bag and a zippered pouch. The best part? It doesn't matter if you've never touched a sewing machine before. And if you've been sewing for years, we'll show you how to correct any bad habits you may have picked-up and get better-looking finished projects!
In this workshop you'll:
- Learn sewing basics
- Build your confidence on a sewing machine
- Learn how to properly thread and load a bobbin with ease
- Learn a multitude of stitches and seam finishes
- Sew two chic projects from start to finish
You can get this 75 minute workshop as either a single disc DVD or as a video download.
About Denise Wild:
Denise Wild is a sewing expert and magazine editor, the founder of LoveSewing and The Sewing Studio, and the Content Director of BurdaStyle. Denise Started teaching sewing classes in her Toronto apartment in 2004. Those classes evolved into The Sewing Studio New York, North America's leading sewing school. Denise also founded LoveSewing.com, the only sewing portal to focus on fashion and style.