You'll love this if:
- You're searching for a unique way to make metal jewelry.
- You want to uncover techniques for creating rivets, mastering metal stamping, and more!
- You want to learn how to create metal jewelry from metal tubing, which lends a unique look and smooth edges without sawing and filing.
Tubing: from pipes to stylish jewelry designs!
Learn how to craft fun jewelry from tubing
Discover how to combine tubing with metal stamping, riveting, and wirework to create stylish jewelry with Tracy Stanley! Join Tracy for Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Make Metal Jewelry with Tubing, a workshop video that shows how you can turn round or square metal tubing into unique, personalized jewelry!
First, learn important techniques including riveting, forming, and embellishing
and how these are added to the bracelet project. Then shrink the techniques down to create delightful earrings, or link components for bracelets, necklaces, and beyond! Once you learn these fundamental methods, the design possibilities are endless.
Order your copy of this workshop video today to:
- See every step you need to know to create a stylish bracelet from bangle to clasp.
- Master riveting using wire, pre-made rivets, escutcheon pins, and more!
- Learn to have "no fears" with Tracy's tips for turning mistakes into stylish design opportunities.
- Discover different design considerations for flattened and unflattened tubing.
- Explore essential metalsmithing skills including metal stamping, riveting, wire working, and patination.
- And so much more!
About the Artist:
Tracy Stanley is from the Pacific Northwest and has been teaching beading and wireworking techniques across the country for more than 20 years. She loves organic elements and brings them into her work. Tracy is a strong believer in quality tools and solid techniques. She enjoys passing this knowledge on to her students so that they too can make superb, structurally sound pieces. Tracy is co-author of Making Wire & Bead Jewelry: Artful Wirework Techniques.