You'll Love This Metal Jewelry Making Book If:
- You're a beginner jewelry maker looking to attempt new projects
- You love working with metal and want to experiment with jewelry making
- You want to create a one-of-a-kind jewelry piece for you or someone you love
Don't let jewelry-making and metal working techniques intimidate you. If you're new to this medium then these jewelry making tips & techniques
are great for you. With this new look at metal jewelry making projects, Jen Cushman shows you how to make unique pieces of jewelry. Pick up core technique and beginner projects from a web-savvy author growing in popularity and strong connections to the mixed media magazine industry.
These jewelry projects look great and are easy-to-follow. Many pieces are in the popular style in the vein of well-known artists like Susan Lenart Kazmer, Thomas Mann and Lisa Niven Kelly. This book also includes 5-10 embedded QR Codes that will take you right to exciting demonstration videos and extra projects!
In Making Metal Jewelry You'll Learn:
- 17 fun metalworking techniques for beginner jewelry makers
- 21 step-by-step projects that look great and are appropriate for novice metalworkers
- Tips & techniques for making rings, bracelets & necklaces with easy metalworking approaches
About the Author: Jen Cushman
Jen Cushman is the Director of Education and Marketing for ICE Resin. She has been featured in many top mixed media magazines such as Jewelry Affaire
and Belle Armoire Jewlry
. She's a freelance mixed media writer and a contributor for Create Mixed Media.