Now available in HD!
Boost your skills with a comprehensive lesson in one of the fundamental jewelry techniques, bezel setting. Join artist and experienced metalsmith Lexi Erickson in 11 watch-and-learn lessons for everything you need to know to take your stone setting to the next level.
Expand your jewelry-making repertoire with how-tos for setting round stones, rounded squares, stones with sharp corners, stones with oblique angles, high-domed stones, thin stones, stones with natural edges, and more—plus learn how to select the right bezel wire or flat sterling wire for each stone!
Enter a new era in your jewelry designs as you:
- Incorporate beautiful cabochons into your designs with how-tos for an array of shapes and sizes.
- Get a flawless fit every time with bezel-setting tips and techniques made easy.
- Uncover expert advice on how to avoid melting fragile bezel wire.
- Create a distinctive look with partial bezel and prong settings, handmade bezel textures, and more.
- Discover foolproof tips to help spot mistakes before you make them—even fix them.
- Learn how to pick a high quality cut gemstone to set into your designs.
- And much, much more!