Join jewelry artist Susan J. Lewis, metal clay instructor of 12 years, in 4 watch-and-learn lessons as she shows you step by step how to handcraft your own metal lentil, cylinder, and sphere beads.
Master hollow-form techniques from creating cores to making seamless closures as you learn how to make stunning metal clay pieces.
Enhance your jewelry-making skills as you learn how to:
- Get started the right way with a comprehensive tools and materials overview.
- Create unique artisan beads with just the shape, size, and style you want.
- Avoid mistakes and make the perfect piece with sizing tips and shrinkage must-knows.
- Save money with tricks for using less precious clay for even more design impact.
- Make your own end caps and more fun findings with these how-tos.
- And more!