Take your skills and jewelry designs to new places with the versatility of mixed media jewelry making.
Join artists and jewelry designers Kristal Wick and Marlene Blessing in 9 watch-and-learn lessons as they show you step by step how to create one-of-a-kind custom mixed media jewelry!
Master custom jewelry making basics as you boost your jewelry designs with 60+ minutes of essential techniques for mixed media including how-tos for making fiber beads, using resin in bezels, texturing with wire mesh, embellishing with charms, and much more!
Discover one-of-a-kind techniques and learn how to use them in your own custom mixed media jewelry designs. Don’t miss it as Kristal and Marlene cover the fundamentals of jewelry making with unique mixed media materials such as fiber, resin, wire, found objects, chain, and more.
Design beautiful mixed media jewelry designs as you:
- Create your own stunning layered necklace with pretty pearls and wonderful wire lace.
- Discover how to make your own fabulous fabric beads and incorporate them into your jewelry.
- Combine sewing techniques and jewelry for one-of-a-kind results.
- Give recycled found pieces a new look for modern jewelry designs.
- Make a piece from start to finish with tips to creating unique mixed-media jewelry.
- And more!
Plus! Learn resin tips made easy, how to add charms with rivets, and combining several jewelry-making elements into beautiful designs with chain!
Watch a full hour of exciting mixed media jewelry-making essentials on your own time. This exciting ultimate resource allows you to start and stop when it’s convenient for you. Get a front-row seat to this master jewelry-making class you can watch again and again!