Summer is heating up with bright colors, graphic prints, and bold designs in this issue of Modern Patchwork!
“To me, Modern Patchwork speaks more to summer than any other season— clean, fresh, pared down, simplified, and colorful.” —Amber Eden, editor
You’ll love Modern Patchwork Summer 2014 if:
- You are looking for bright projects to liven up your home
- You enjoy patchwork sewing patterns and quilting patterns
- You want to bring a modern flair to your sewing and quilting
Highlights of this issue:
- 27 fun and modern projects to make this summer, including quick graphic quilts, pillows, table toppers, and more
- Easy-to-use patterns, step-by-step instructions, and a full-sized pattern insert
- Feature articles that go beyond patterns: Cheryl Arkison gives you steps to take your creativity to the next level; Christine Ravish teaches you how to choose solids to coordinate with your prints; Linzee Kull McCray takes you behind the scenes with the five women of Cotton + Steele fabrics.
Modern Patchwork Summer 2014 projects are broken into the following sections:
At Home: Chill out with some happy home accessories. These are the kind of projects to design a room around.
At the Table: Stay home for dinner tonight and add a handmade, modern ambience to your meals.
Modern Bedrooms: Create a getaway that is fresh and bright with these clean-lined beauties.
Living Modern: Come summer, we all want to bring the sunshine inside and brighten our spaces with lovely, summery quilts. Revel in the color that these handmade creations will add to your home.
Modern Accessories: Take to the town with these small and stylish projects that show off your handiwork.
- Clouds in the Window Wall Quilt by Catherine Redford
- Buzz Saw Table Topper by Debby Kratovil
- Post De Stijl Pillows by Anne Diester
- Cross Quilt by Vivika Hansen DeNegre
- Ribbon Candy Quilt by Kevin Kosbab
- Arrows Quilt by Laurie Vandergriff
- And so many more!