You’ll love this mixed-media collage and painting book if:
- You are looking to find new techniques to creatively express yourself
- You want to improve your artistic voice and gain confidence in your work
- You want to utilize the inspiration from your surroundings to spark creativity
It’s time to break out of your comfort zone and find your true artistic voice! In Paint Mojo by Tracy Verdugo, learn how to transition from self-doubt to self-appreciation by helping you find your voice through a myriad of exercises. Challenge yourself to explore new techniques in vibrant mark making, painting, and learn the language of your own sacred marks by painting with personal symbology.
Discover a variety of stories and projects from Tracy Verdugo and 16 contributing artists that are meant to inspire and spark personal self-reflection. Let loose and find there are no mistakes but only an opportunity to learn and grow in your personal journey. Free yourself, turn on your Paint Mojo, and discover the perfectly imperfect you with this creative and inspirational guide!
In Paint Mojo you’ll find:
- 19 step-by-step exercises using popular mixed-media materials such as pastels, acrylic paints, inks and more
- Guidance for discovering the inspiration that exists all around you
- 144 pages of creative seeds to cultivate your wildest dreams
A Word from the Author
“You are all amazing sparks of divine love with the unlimited potential to shine bright in this world. You have a style and a presence that is truly unique to you.” –Tracy Verdugo
About the Author
Tracy is an inspiration instigator, prolific painter, singer/songwriter and lover of the written word, smitten traveler and soaker-up of all that is beauty-full. She teaches her Paint Mojo and other creative workshops all over this amazing planet and reminds her students of the wonder that already resides within them.
Chapter One: Sacred Marks
Chapter Two: The Spaces Between
Chapter Three: Loosen Up, Lighten Up
Chapter Four: Dimensional Language
Chapter Five: Inspiration All Around
Chapter Six: Your Garden of Possibility
Chapter Seven: Creative Wanderlust
Chapter Eight: Throwing Out the Rule Book
Chapter Nine: Come Together