Now Available for Download!
Quilting Arts Gifts is a special issue of Quilting Arts Magazine devoted to the art of gift-giving! Check out our 148-page fourth annual issue for festive inspiration. With more than 30 seasonal projects, inside this fourth annual issue, you’ll discover:
• Make it Quick! Featuring fun, festive projects to make in an afternoon, including wool felt pincushions, painted and printed magnets, portable artsy frames, stylish bags for organizing, gingerbread-inspired bookmarks, and more.
• Holiday Décor section with projects for the home, including a painted tree skirt, patchwork advent houses, stockings for the fireplace, napkins and napkin rings, a yo-yo garland, coasters, organizational boxes, and more.
• Ornaments section with ideas that will extend well beyond the holiday season. Projects include no-sew fabric ornaments, sculptural ornaments, 3-D mod house ornaments, fabric egg ornaments, and more.
• Gifts section featuring a reversible patchwork tote, artful rag dolls, pincushions made from recycled wool sweaters, a thread-sketched eyeglass case, handmade holiday cards, jewelry—from brooches to bracelets, art cloth fabric frames, a unique quilted recipe on a rolling pin, and more.
• Find the newest and best gadgets and tools recommended by our editors. These are perfect ideas for gifting (or keeping!)
• Check out the Quilting Arts list of must-have books for 2010.
• Best & Worst Quilt Gifting stories, from our readers. Quilting Arts Gifts isn’t just for the holidays. Do you have a birthday, anniversary, or special occasion on the horizon? Our jewelry, wearables, tote bags and more make ideal gifts for almost any occasion.