Imagine being able to quilt on vacation, at the beach, or virtually anywhere else you find yourself. Jessica Alexandrakis has traveled the world with her on-to-go sewing kit and small stash of fabric, creating strikingly modern patchwork along the way. Now she shares everything she's learned about this addictive, beginner-friendly technique.
- Sewing kit essentials that you can slip in your bag so you'll always be ready to stitch
- Color theory and stash organization tips for dramatic effects or scrap-happy results
- Creative patterns to combine hexagons, half-hexagons, diamonds, stars, squares, and triangles
- 10 step-by-step projects, including the hand-pieced Laptop Bag, Tanuki Stripe Throw, Falling Stars Baby Quilt, and Jessica's signature Travel Quilt
- 10 customizable quilt patterns with 40 vibrant color palette suggestions
Whether your style is classic or modern, Jessica offers a range of stunning projects, from small home accessories to full-size quilts, for all skill levels. So leave the sewing machine at home. Take your quilt to go.