This fresh design approach to seed-bead jewelry will teach you how to fuse, merge, and mix materials and techniques, colors, inspiration, and design ideas for seed-bead jewelry with a contemporary edge.
Seed Bead Fusion
is all about:
- Fusing materials, techniques, and inspiration that creates eye-catching seed-bead jewelry.
- Mixing silver and copper wire, seed beads, Czech glass, and crystals for a unique melange of materials.
- Combining wirework with seed beads, beadweaving with wire, stringing with beadweaving, and multiple beadweaving stitches in a single piece to create extraordinary sculptural seed-bead jewelry.
- Finding design inspiration from a wide range of sources, including Indian Punjabi folk costumes and Native American beading.
- Detailed step-by-step photography adds a workshop aspect to the book.
All of the basic beadweaving stitches, basic wirework, and stringing techniques are shown as illustrations in a getting-started section. The 18 projects are an inspired mixing of techniques in a single piece.