Informative and fun, SOY WAX INSPIRATIONS is an essential reference for every surface design artist interested in exploring soy wax -- a safe and easy way to enjoy working with resist.
The DVD introduces the viewer to all facets of using soy wax as a resist method on fabric.
- Introduction- How to Get Started
- Supplies and Equipment- What You Need for Success
- Fabric Choices – What fabrics Work Best
- Layering Wax and Dye – plus Value Gradations
- Using Thickened Dyes – with Screen Printing
- Pattern Resist – Pole Wrapping and Clamp Resist
- Stitch Resist – a Surprising Technique!
- Sunprinting with a Wax Resist
- Discharging with a Wax Resist
- Removing Wax and Finishing Fabric