You will love this mixed-media DVD with StencilGirl if:
- You love the work of Stencil Girl and the tips and techniques she has to offer
- You love working in mixed-media and looking for new ways to incorporate stencils
- You are interested in art Journaling with a wide variety of materials and techniques
Create your own mixed-media journal with tips and techniques from StencilGirl herself! Watch Mary Beth Shaw incorporate wood, gator foam, scratch board, and more to create a mixed media sampler journal with a wide variety of techniques. Practice stenciling techniques like wood burning, dry embossing, scratchboard drawing and collage. Learn how to integrate metal tape, copper sheet, and magazine pages into your journal with unique techniques using pan pastels, gel medium, CitraSolv, mica flakes, sand, paint, alcohol inks and so much more. Finish off and learn how to prepare your pages for binding and bind your sample journal.
Start your mixed-media extravaganza today with Stencil Girl: Mixed-Media Sampler Journal DVD and most importantly don’t forget to bring your stencils!
In Stencil Girl: Mixed-Media Sampler Journal you will find:
- 72 minutes of expert tips and techniques for mixed-media art journaling
- BONUS features from StencilGirl Mary Beth Shaw, Gina Rossi Arm Field, and Seth Apter
- Step-by-step instruction for every artist
About Stencil Girl:
Mary Beth Shaw uses stencils on everything: if it will hold still, she will stencil it. Mary Beth’s spontaneous process utilizes pastel, ink, markers and acrylics layered with various collage, texture, and three-dimensional materials. Mary Beth is author of Flavor for Mixed Media and Stencil Girl, a columnist for Somerset Studio magazine and the owner of StencilGirl products. Mary Beth lives in Wildwood, Missouri with her husband and three cats and is passionate about every moment of life.