Create one-of-a-kind pieces with clay designs you can shape yourself.
The 2007 digital issue of Step by Step Jewelry: Polymer, Ceramic, and Metal Clays is packed with 14 amazing clay jewelry projects and tons of how-tos.
Purchase and download the easy-to-follow magazine in its entirely directly to your computer's hard drive, exactly the same content, now in an electronic format!
Learn and perfect the most popular jewelry techniques in metal, polymer, and ceramic clays with step-by-step instructions and illustrations to make your own beads, findings, and more!
Download this must-have resource today to:
• Get instant access to stunning projects and expert how-tos.
• Discover how fractured can be fabulous with an interesting patterning technique.
• Create the perfect piece with helpful hints and step-by-step instructions.
• Let yourself go wild with fun and funky folded raku beads.
• Skip the guesswork with full-color illustrations and detailed tool and material lists.
• Get more out of your clay with an easy and economical way to make silver beads.
• Make your mark in your jewelry with tips and tricks for painting your polymer creations.