You'll love this if:
- You're searching for fashionable wire jewelry projects.
- You want inspiration that will pump up your jewelry designs.
- You want one place to find the hottest art beads and components.
Discover the bright, vibrant, and exciting wire jewelry projects featured in the April/May 2014 issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine. Whether you are new to creating projects using wire coiling, chain maille, filigree style, or metal fusing, or a veteran jewelry maker, you'll find stylish projects you'll be dying to try at home.
Bonus! This issue features 100+ must-have items highlighted in the Artisan Showcase section. Peruse the unique beads, pendants, and other featured items you won't want to be without!
Get your hands on this issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine today to:
- Uncover Kerry Bogert's tips for letting your projects bloom with color in Color Canvas.
- Learn how to connect bright lampwork beads with uniquely crafted loops with 2014 Featured Artist Cindy Wimmer's necklace design.
- Stop constantly deciding between earring or necklace projects. Craft both – in under 5 minutes with 5-minute project.
- Discover the components that are hot in Artisan Showcase.
- Explore a new technique, or revisit your favorite with 11 stylish wire jewelry projects, all featuring detailed material lists, and clear step-by-step directions.
- And much, much more!