Discover 12 new wire jewelry designs, expert advice, jewelry making materials, and more packed into the must-have August/September issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine.
Discover must-know trade secrets from your favorite wire jewelry making teachers Kate Richbourg, Tracy Stanley, Lisa Niven Kelly, and many more! Advance your techniques with advice on how to correctly use your tools, store your supplies, create components, and much more!
Plus, explore wire jewelry designs that incorporate various techniques, including wire wrapping, scale maille, and more. Cab a beautiful shell in wire and use it to hold a lovely accent bead, create a delicate earring set with coiled wire copper, use steel wire and embellished spacers for a striking bangle bracelet design, and much more!
Be amazed by the wire jewelry making must-knows in this Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine.
- Make a beautiful earring set with wrapped wire and colorful beads in 5-minute jewelry! Discover this beautiful project you can whip up in a blink of an eye.
- Let the colors of your world inspire your designs. See how with Kerry Bogert in Color Canvas.
- Jane Dickerson puts the Spotlight on the latest jewelry components including glitter, chain, patina and more! Don’t miss out on these sweet finds for boosting your jewelry designs.
- Create a lush earring set that combines wire wrapping, and crystals together with Designer of the Year Kate Richbourg.
- Create drop-dead gorgeous wire jewelry patterns using a variety of wire jewelry making techniques with the 12 featured must-make designs.
- And much more!