Relax and refresh with the latest issue of Stitch magazine! This issue is jam-packed with projects, fabrics, and techniques inspired by the spirit of bringing positive energy to ourselves, our wardrobes, our friends, and our homes through sewing. Spring epitomizes the time of year for renewal and creativity which also makes it the perfect time to dream up styles and projects that are fun to create for you or give to others.
Inside this beautiful NEW issue, you'll discover:
- Incredible projects ranging from perfect-for-Spring skirts and pampering accessories, home décor, and gifts to rainy day garments, yoga essentials, and outdoor must-haves.
- Finishing Touches Technique Spotlight: All you need to know about the latest products for protecting your fabrics.
- Rain, Rain, Go Away Technique Spotlight: There is a wealth of new weather-resistant fabrics out there. Discover how to stitch up fabrics that stay dry and keep you dry when it's wet outside.
- Japanese-Inspired Fabrics: Learn about the new wave of Japanese fabrics that are available.
- Mexican Circle Skirts: Explore the history of Mexican circle skirts-brightly colored, highly embellished skirts that were a huge tourist trade in the mid-20th century and iconic of the American 50s-and learn how to make your own!
- Sew Inspired: Best-selling craft humorist Jennifer Worick blames her sewing addiction on Amy Butler and other talented fabric designers.
There's something for every sewing enthusiast inside this spectacular issue of Stitch. Go on . . . spring into creativity!