Color is all around us this season, from nature to the runways, and this issue has taken a cue from both to bring you a magazine stuffed with projects in every vibrant tone imaginable. Get ready to sew 36 hot projects for summer!
Projects in this issue include:
- Red Hot Pants - Melanie Smith
- Surf's Up Table Runners - Marcia Van Oort
- Sunset Over Rio Mini Quilt - Kevin Kosbab
- Stripey Beach Bag - Vicki Christensen
- Postcard Pillow - Tina Lewis
- Summer Travel Set - Ruth Singer
- Little Girl Seabird Sundress - Tina Lewis
- Baja Beach Hoodie - Karen Lepage
- and much more!
Get a taste of the projects in the sections of this magazine:
Hawaiian Idyll: Evoke the islands with these 7 idyllic projects. Projects include, a flirty sarong, table runners, pillows, a bandeau, and more!
HOT HOT HOT: Turn up the heat with these 8 sizzling projects. Projects include, red hot pants, a clutch purse, a mini quilt, and lots more.
On The Road Again: You’ll want to stitch these 7 roadworthy projects before your
summer roadtrip. From pillows, to quilts, to bags, this section has it all.
Seaside Basics: Warm days at the shore are reflected in these 6 summery projects. Bring the beach to your home with pillow covers, quilts, and more.
Boys of Summer: These 4 sunny projects bring beach style to your little one’s bedroom or wardrobe.
Order your copy of Stitch Summer 2014 today!