You'll love this if:
You're hunting for inspiration for fun stackable bracelets, bold and beautiful necklaces, and exceptional earring sets.
You want to be in the know about fashionable stamping with feature article.
You're looking for fresh ways to incorporate found objects into your jewelry designs.
Make exceptionally lovely jewelry all year long with the Summer 2014 issue of Jewelry Stringing magazine. Make the old new again with fabulous projects reusing upcycled parts including pipes, buttons, crystals, and more, these designs are equal parts beauty and unique. Plus, uncover 86 more all-new jewelry projects using chain, metal, beads, leather, and more!
Embrace metal stamping, and get design basics and inspiration! Lisa Niven Kelley has the info you need to know to start adding stamping to your jewelry designs. Then, make fashionable word jewelry with the 6 featured designs that make words and letters and integral part of the design.
Get your copy of this issue today and uncover:
- Exceptional products you won't want to be without in Bead Beat.
- Steps for making a waving necklace using seed beads and tile 2-hole beads that won't break your budget in Beading on a Shoestring.
- 18 Bracelet Designs that are as much fun to make as they are to wear.
- 27 Earring Designs perfect for every artist's unique tastes.
- 96 brand-new projects you'll want to make in a heartbeat!
- Important jewelry business info from artist Tanya Koschnick in Sell & Tell.
- And much more!