Whether you’re looking for an elegant dangle necklace or glamorous stitched earrings, you’ll be sure to find it in the October/November issue of Beadwork magazine.
Check out the finished projects from The Challenge. Jean Campbell, Mindy Brooks, Kristal Wick, and Julie Anstaett all varied their techniques and approaches to creating a unique piece of jewelry with the exact same materials!
Over 10 tantalizing projects will have your beading fingers working in no time! Experts, test your skills with an intricate tubular peyote–stitched necklace. Beginners, start beading with a simple set of right-angle earrings!
Make stunning pieces alongside the four Designers of the Year: create a circular peyote-stitched bracelet with a large round crystal focal, use odd-count tubular peyote stitch to create a wrapped bracelet with pearls and buttons, bead embroider a pendant that features an ammonite cabochon, and incorporate right-angle weave and picot to make a chain of stylized links for a lariat necklace.
Get expert information that’ll be sure to boost your threading skills with Jean Campbell’s tips and tricks for thread tension. Full-color illustrations will make this expert’s tricks easy to understand so you can get started today!
Follow Melinda Barta’s step-by-step instructions to create a magnetic-attraction clasp that is sure to be the center of attention!
In every issue, you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Be inspired by stunning projects from the experts. In each issue, you’ll find a fabulous project from each of our four 2011 Designers of the Year: Cynthia Rutledge, Sherry Serafini, Kelly Wiese, and Carol Wilcox Wells.
- Take your beadwork to the next level with Jean Campbell’s column Stitch Pro—a compressive exploration of beading techniques.
- See what happens when you give 4 designers identical materials, and they let their creativity go wild with The Challenge.
- Discover 10 Quick + Easy Projects designed for fast and fabulous results.
- Be in the know with the most-popular, newest, and hottest jewelry-making products with Katie Hacker in Katie’s Finds.
- Plus, in Custom Cool, Melinda Barta shows you personalized components and embellishments to advance your beading skills and pieces.
- And so much more!