Surface design is a magnificent creative outlet. By using a wide variety of surface design techniques and products that are available, we are capable of designing limitless patterns and visual effects on textiles. Why search for the perfect fabric when you can make your own? After all, no one knows your creative vision better than you. No matter your skill level, we have just what you need to make beautiful and one-of-a-kind fabrics. These kits are available for a limited time so act fast!
Surface Design DeluxeKit: No surface design experience? No problem! This deluxe kit has the perfect tools to launch your creative journey. It’s filled with color, inspiration, advice, step-by-step guidance, and more. Included are:
- 6 x 6 Gelli Arts Printing Plate: You’ll love this ready-made printing surface!
- Quilting Arts Workshop™ Adventures in Surface Design: Screen Printing and Beyond with Kerr Grabowski: You’re in excellent hands with fiber artist and screen-printing expert Kerr Grabowski who will show you her basic strategies for quick and successful mark making.
- Quilting Arts® Magazine February/ March 2012: This issue contains 11 techniques to create your own fabrics, including printing with Gelli Arts Printing Plates, marbling, stenciling, embellishing, and much more.
- Quilting Arts Workshop ™ Screen Printing Sampler: 4 Fun & Innovative Ways to Make Artful Cloth with Jane Dunnewold: Explore four methods for adding designs to a screen with world-renowned surface design expert Jane Dunnewold.
- deColourant® Plus 3pack 2.5 oz Primary Colors: Simply brush, stamp, or screen print your desired design.
- Quilting Arts Magazine August/September 2012: Learn how artist Lynn Krawczyk uses surface design products when creating artwork inspired by her sketchbook.