The Business of Art: Social Marketing for Mixed-Media Artists
By Jennifer Priest
Format: Web Seminar Download
YOU’LL LOVE THIS WEB SEMINAR DOWNLOAD IF:
- You’re a mixed-media artist & want to learn how to promote your business
- You’re interested in knowing more about using social media for marketing
- You want to create a social media marketing plan tailored to your creative business
ABOUT THIS WEB SEMINAR DOWNLOAD:
Whether you’re selling your wares online, promoting your next class, or sharing your latest design team project, social media marketing is the key to reaching new and existing customers, fans, and clients. Finding the time to use social media and identifying the “right” platforms for your work is an incredible challenge for the artist running their own business.
Jennifer has been marketing her own brand, Hydrangea Hippo, for 6 years using social media and has been consulting and strategizing for other brands since 2010. She has identified the key social networks for creative businesses and will share how to promote your business using social media marketing, and why your business should be using social networks.
Learn which social networks to be on, how to manage your time with scheduling tools, and what analytics can show you about your business, posts, and clients. This webinar will give you an overview of each recommended social network and what to expect from your social media marketing efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Identify the key social networks for your creative business
- Learn why you should use social media marketing if you already have a blog or website
- Explore the types of goals that social media marketing can help your business reach
- Discover how to use tools to make managing your social networks easier
- Learn how to read analytics using 3rd party tools
It started with jewelry, beading, sewing, home decor, painting, basket weaving, pottery, and cross-stitch. Marry that to an entrepreneurial spirit & at 9 years old a girl is selling her wares at craft fairs as far as her parents and grandparents would drive her. These days, Jennifer enjoys promoting crafts of all genres from sewing to scrapbooking to jewelry through her work as a social media marketing manager and strategist.