Each Collection CD contains five digital issues (with the 2006-2007 CD containing ten digital issues) of Handwoven magazine with searchable, interactive tables of contents; easy-to-print patterns and instructions; an abundance of weaving tips, techniques, and entertaining stories that Handwoven magazine is known for.
With this Collection Kit you'll have over a decade of Handwoven at your fingertips. This is a great opportunity to start your Handwoven library or possibly complete what you’ve already started.
That's 60 magazines for the low price of $99!
You save over $120 with The Ultimate Handwoven Collection Kit. Order yours today while supplies last!
Highlights from these 12 years of Handwoven include:
- An overview of dozens of weave structures including plain weave, double weave, Bronson lace, huck lace, log cabin, twill, shadow weave, overshot, block weaves, and so many more.
- Techniques for tapestry weaving, warping different looms, weaving on a rigid-heddle loom, working with color, and more.
- A variety of weaving projects, from table runners, towels, placemats, and blankets to tops, vests, jackets, bags, and more.
The Ultimate Handwoven Collection Kit includes 11 Collection CDs:
- Handwoven 2000 Collection CD
- Handwoven 2001 Collection CD
- Handwoven 2002 Collection CD
- Handwoven 2003 Collection CD
- Handwoven 2004 Collection CD
- Handwoven 2005 Collection CD
- Handwoven 2006-2007 Collection CD
- Handwoven 2008 Collection CD
- Handwoven 2009 Collection CD
- Handwoven 2010 Collection CD
- Handwoven 2011 Collection CD