Pre-Order Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry today and get Barbara Lewis' Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry eBook FREE with purchase!
Barbara Lewis is back with a follow-up to her popular Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry with Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry: The Next Steps in Painting with Fire!
Combined, this special bundle has a retail value of $51.98---order today to get both torch-fired jewelry resources for just $24.99, a savings over 50% during the pre-order period only!
Learn more about the titles in this exclusive bundle:
Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry
The Next Steps in Painting with Fire
You’ll love this torch firing enameling book if:
- You are a fan of Barbara Lewis’ artwork and instruction
- You are looking for torch-fired enamel jewelry projects
- You are looking to learn new and innovative techniques in enamel
Spice up your jewelry designs with this hot enameling book, Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry, by expert and artist Barbara Lewis. Begin your exploration in torch-fired enameled jewelry by familiarizing yourself with the tools to get started. Learn how to set up a proper workstation and go over important safety information. Next, discover different types of enamel through 15 step-by-step projects and demonstrations for necklaces, bracelets, and beads. Each project will teach you a variety of enameling techniques including how to incorporate decals, stencils, and silk screening into your enamel, custom tinting liquid enamels, how to use firescale as a decorative element, and more!
In Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry you’ll find:
- New and exclusive color mixing and layering enamel recipes
- 15 project ideas for creating enameled necklaces, bracelets, beads and more
- 144 pages of premier and innovative instruction from torch-fired enamel jewelry guru Barbara Lewis
Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry eBook
A Workshop in Painting with Fire
Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry combines beading and wire-working techniques with the intense beauty of torch-fired enameled beads. Metal becomes your canvas as you learn the basics of enameling with a torch, then dive into 22 exquisite pieces, ranging from quirky "cattywampus" earrings to ethereal pendants to delicate multi-stranded necklaces. Find out how easy it is to create unique and colorful enamel pieces in this innovative, comprehensive guide to the world of torch-fired enameling.
Inside this eBook, you'll find:
- A hands-on, in-depth approach to enameling beads, pendants and other metal findings using a torch instead of a kiln.
- An extensive enameling workshop, with information on equipment, materials and safety considerations.
- Tips and tricks for making truly unique pieces: learn how to modulate color, create burnt edges and manipulate the gas/oxygen ratio to achieve color flashes and smoky hazes.
- Jewelry and metal-working techniques, from wire-wrapping to etching copper sheet, that create a perfect backdrop to your stunning enamel creations.
Light the torch, gather your enamels and start painting with fire in the Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry eBook, FREE with this bundle for a limited time!
About the Author
Barbara is the author of Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry and two North Light DVDs, Torch-Fired Enamel Basics and Creative Torch-Fired Techniques, and the owner of Painting With Fire--a workshop venue, online reseller of enameling tools and supplies and a brick-and-mortar store. In addition to regularly teaching torch-fired workshops, Barbara has been published in Belle Armoire Jewelry and Stringing Magazine.
Bundle valid during the Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry pre-order period only. Title expected to ship in early October, 2014.