The perfect tote for traveling to and from class with your machine! Sewing Tote Features:
- Removable shelf to separate supplies from machine space.
- Elastic bands for holding table & knee control about machine.
- Space about machine space large enough for iron & foot control or project.
- Seat belt to prevent machien from shifting during travel.
- Two inside pockets: One large enough to fit a 12" x 18" rotary mat or rulers up to 19" with a second pocket that will hold up to a 14" square ruler or books & patterns.
- Two outside pockets: top pocket has looped adjustable elastic for holding spools of thread (min-king or smaller); bottom pocket has looped adjustable elastic for holding cutting & marking tools or smaller rulers plus a zippered mesh pocket for keeping smaller supplies in place.
- Reinforced molded frame to product your machine.
- Quilting inside for cuchioned support on all sides.
- Sturdy wheel base & back weighted to carry up to 70lbs.
- Dual height adjustable handle.
- Heavy duty nylon zipper with metal slide that includes loops for attaching a small lock.
Plus, a padded insert with iron safe surface to be used as a iron bad during glass, and quilted fabric on the other with enough cusion to add extra protection to your machine during travel. This tote is a must have for any seamstress who can't leave home without her machine.
TOTE: 15.5" Width x 20" Heigth x 9" Depth.
MACHINE SPACE: 15.5" Width x 16" Heigth x 9" Depth