About the Web Seminar
Join successful jewelry artist Anne Mitchell and learn how to develop, find, and market your own creative voice and vision. With news available 24/7, social media, constant internet presence, and Instagram overload, discover important tips for how to work through the noise and channel your own unique creative voice and style effectively. Uncover some of Anne's fine-tuned techniques that will help focus your creative energy and keep out the distractions. Finally keep personal creative designs uniquely your own!
What You'll Learn
- Important tips for keeping focus on your individual design ideas while working in your studio.
- How to stop designs from evaporating into thin air as soon as you have them.
- Adapting to 21st Century technology to help keep your jewelry design ideas organized.
- How to utilize skills learned in classes and apply them to your own design esthetic.
- How several designers & instructors that have mastered these skills.
- And more!
About the Instructor
Anne started her creative career over 25 years ago as a professional lighting designer. Looking for another outlet for her artistic energies, Anne began teaching chain making and metal working approximately 14 years ago for just pure enjoyment. During those years, Anne found that the creative outlet provided by teaching as well as a consistent demand for her classes was too alluring to deny. Leaving lighting behind in 2003, Anne is now a full-time designer, teacher, and author.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is overwhelmed and struggling to find their own creative voice for their jewelry and metalsmithing designs.
- Anyone that desires to fine-tune their voice and wants to start selling and teaching down the road.
- Anyone who sees too much, wants to create everything they see, and can't seem to weed out the noise in their head to focus on a singular idea to its end.