You will love Wabi-Sabi Art Style: Introduction and Inspiration if:
- You are interested in exploring a different style of art
- You are wanting to explore wabi-sabi in collage, landscape, abstract and representational art
- You want to explore new mediums like alcohol inks and re-inkers
Learn to look for wabi-sabi all around you. Take a walk with artist Serena Barton and explore the wabi-sabi in everyday life. Watch Serena create landscape artwork from using paint, alcohol inks, re-inkers and more. Discover ways to finish the paintings with a distressed look using coffee or add some flare with gold leaf. In addition, watch Serena explore the wabi-sabi style in collage. Use natural fibers, sewing patterns, cheese cloth and ink pads for creative and expressive artwork.
In Wabi-Sabi Art Style: Introduction and Inspiration you will find:
- 70 minutes of quality, expert instruction
- Step-by-step guidance to wabi-sabi style of art
- Bonus art instruction feature for encaustic and surface techniques
About Serena Barton
Serena Barton’s greatest joy is to provide an atmosphere in which YOU can discover or rekindle your creative passions and abilities. She is the author of Wabi-Sabi Art Workshop, and teaches at workshops and retreats throughout North America.