Now Available for Download!
Take your skills and jewelry designs to new places with the versatility of mixed-media jewelry making.
Join artist, experienced jewelry designer, and Beading Daily Editor Kristal Wick in 6 watch-and-learn lessons as she shows you step by step how to create one-of-a-kind custom beaded bracelets!
Master the basics of custom beaded bracelets as you boost your jewelry designs with instant access to 60+ minutes of essential techniques for mixed media including how-tos for making fiber beads, using resin in bezels, setting stones in epoxy clay, embellishing with craft wire and crystals, and much more!
Discover one-of-a-kind techniques and learn how to use them in your own custom mixed-media jewelry designs.
Making these expert techniques easy to use, Kristal covers the fundamentals of jewelry making with unique mixed-media materials such as fiber, resin, wire, crystals, and more.
Design beautiful beaded bracelets as you:
- Incorporate your unique style with your own stunning fabric focals using easy iridescent fibers.
- Transform your resin with interesting materials such as glitter, textured metal sheet, fabrics, and more.
- Make it personal by adding your own twists to Kristal’s unique techniques.
- Dive into epoxy clay and learn how to make it pop in your jewelry.
- Turn ordinary silk fabric into fabulous beads and jewelry with oil paint sticks.
- Sparkle in your favorite colors with beautifully showcased crystals in custom wire-wrapped charms.
- And more!
Plus! Learn Kristal’s tricks to easily setting stones, adding stunning sparkle with crystals, and combining all the elements into a beautiful beaded bracelet!
Learn with a full hour of exciting mixed-media jewelry-making essentials on your own time.
This exciting downloadable version allows you to start and stop when it’s convenient for you. Get a front-row seat to this master jewelry-making class you can watch again and again!