Put jewelry making back in your hands with the flexibility of clay!
The 2006 digital issue of Step by Step Jewelry: Polymer, Ceramic, and Metal Clays is packed with 14 amazing clay jewelry projects and tons of how-tos.
Purchase and download the easy-to-follow magazine in its entirely directly to your computer's hard drive, exactly the same content, now in an electronic format!
Learn and perfect the most popular jewelry techniques in metal, polymer, and ceramic clays with step-by-step instructions and illustrations to make your own beads, findings, and more!
Download this must-have resource today to:
- Get instant access to stunning projects and expert how-tos.
- Make your own metal clay findings: clasps, bead caps, and more!
- Create the perfect piece with helpful hints and step-by-step instructions.
- Learn the secrets of setting a stone in metal clay.
- Skip the guesswork with full-color illustrations and detailed tool and material lists.
- Multiply your designs’ impact with many looks from just one type of polymer caning.
- Save money and make them look twice with a faux stone polymer technique.
- And more!